Make your wedding day really special!
Wherever you are getting married, (in a cathedral, church, hotel or castle) , if you spend time and trouble choosing the hymns for your wedding, what a let-down it can be if nobody sings them! Why not let us help you raise the roof on your special day?
The Marchington Singers offer a full wedding service, which includes:
- A uniformed choir of approx 25 singers
- Accompanist to encourage your congregation to sing
- A portable electric piano and organ if required
- A low-key mini-recital (4 or 5 items of your choice from our wedding repertoire) before the service whilst your friends and relations are waiting for the bride to arrive
- Enthusiastic singing of your chosen hymns so that you and your guests really enjoy the ceremony
- An anthem or suitable music during the signing of the register
- A mini-recital (1 or 2 items) at the end of the ceremony to entertain your guests whilst waiting for the initial photographs to be taken.
All music is carefully selected in consultation with you and your priest or registrar to complement the style of your marriage service or civil ceremony. With notice, we can usually accommodate special requests for specific songs that you would like.
Our fee for all of this is just £200. A £50 non-returnable deposit is required upon booking.
For more information and to discuss your requirements, please contact our conductor Wendy Scott:
Phone: 01889 563570; 07944749810